- Leading media agency Horizon Media has entered into a Supply Path Optimization (SPO) partnership with PubMatic, Inc. PUBMan independent technology company delivering the digital advertising supply chain of the future.
- Financial terms of the transaction remain undisclosed.
- The partnership with PubMatic will add value to Horizon Media’s customers’ direct, transparent and streamlined access to high-value audiences and premium inventory, including CTV, at an unprecedented scale.
- Read also : Taboola.com and PubMatic are downgraded by an analyst who considers the Trade Desk better positioned in the AdTech space
- “Horizon’s relationship with PubMatic gives our clients access to large-scale audiences across all channels, including CTV, and they are aligned with our own innovation to ensure our success and leadership in the future of the digital advertising,” said Jesse Fisher, SVP Programmatic & Data, Horizon Media.
- Horizon Media and PubMatic will collaborate on next-generation solutions to provide automated bid optimization using personalized advertiser-level performance signals.
- Horizon’s HX will use PubMatic’s intelligent bidding optimization to automatically shift spend to inventory, maximizing the advertiser’s marketing ROI.
- “Horizon Media is a great partner to drive efficiency, transparency and innovation to enable the growth of digital advertising and its benefits for brands, publishers and consumers,” said Kyle Dozeman, chief revenue officer , Americas, at PubMatic.
- Price Action: PUBM stock closed down 2.33% at $15.06 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.